• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Servant of christ

Your name

My name is Kayla, ummm. Yeah I have seen there is another one but really who has the name Kayla <----
LOL, Jeff, I love that game. I love WWII too though. I am the President of my high school's History Club (I know it sounds real geeky).

~Kayla

[quote="Kayla"]
My name is Kayla, ummm. Yeah I have seen there is another one but really who has the name Kayla <----
LOL, Jeff, I love that game. I love WWII too though. I am the President of my high school's History Club (I know it sounds real geeky).

~Kayla
[/quote]

Then geeks we are!

::runs off to get pocket protector::

Gee thanks Kayla #1. :)

Kübelwagen comes from Kübelsitzwagen (Literally "bucket seat car"). So it's kind of funny that everyone calls me bucket. :lol:

Oh, and a little history lesson: If you notice in that pic of the Kübelwagen, on the door is a decale of the Afrika Korps. you will also undoubtedly notice the snow. That's because the silly Germans shipped the cars equipped for the Winter (with snow tires, winter top, winter gear, winter camouflage paint) to the hot Desert, and the cars equipped for the Desert to the cold Eastern front. It was a major blunder for the German Wehrmacht during WWII- but the cars still worked well.

I am not sure if I ever posted my name or not - we old people tend to forget things very easily. Now what was I going to post about? :?

Oh yeah, my name is Janet and I will be 46 on my birthday next month, October 23rd.

[quote="hermanj"]
Welcome, Beka. (I would never have guessed that was your name :lol: )
[/quote]

:P You'd be surprised how many people I've had who've asked me firstly what my name is, and secondly whether I'm a guy or girl. I'm like "Um, how many guys have you heard named Beka???" :roll:

[quote]
:P You'd be surprised how many people I've had who've asked me firstly what my name is, and secondly whether I'm a guy or girl. I'm like "Um, how many guys have you heard named Beka???" :roll:
[/quote]

I have!!!!! But actually, if I had to guess, I probably would have said Morgan was your middle name.

I think it's posted somewhere in this thread, but my name is Jim.

That's okay you can use old age as your excuse as to why you mispelled "name" in your post! :lol:

Besides, when I reach 50 I plan to start counting down - instead of turning 51, I will only be 49! When I am 80 I will only be 20 again! It ought to be a blast!

I am sure that I have responded but the age thing (if I put it in here) has changed. My name is Brandon I will be 18 on April 21.

It is good to have someone new here in the teen forum. Welcome Beka.

[quote="Agentkhiem"]
[quote="Kubel"]I'm Jeff, 21. I got my name from my obsessive love for Kübelwagens!!!!

Of course most people here have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll shut up now :D.
[/quote]

Battlefield 1942 :D[/quote]

You can bore me any time about that stuff, I like to learn about it.

[quote="hermanj"]
[quote]:P You'd be surprised how many people I've had who've asked me firstly what my name is, and secondly whether I'm a guy or girl. I'm like "Um, how many guys have you heard named Beka???" :roll:
[/quote]

I have!!!!! But actually, if I had to guess, I probably would have said Morgan was your middle name.[/quote]

Wow, I've never heard of that before!

Thanks for the welcome Brandon! It looks like you're just a little over 2 years younger than me. Cool. :D