• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your name

hahaha, by the time you reach 18, you'll realize 16 is nothing :lol:

Just one thing...have fun being 16 and 17 while you've got it...cuz after that you become an ADULT! :o (it's kinda scary..hehe...but fun in it's own way! :D )

• Members

Just one thing...have fun being 16 and 17 while you've got it...cuz after that you become an ADULT! :o (it's kinda scary..hehe...but fun in it's own way! :D )

Hey from an old guy... I thought that about 16, 18, 21, and 25 I am now 27 and think I might be finally settling into adult hood. Adult hood is a state of mind.... avoid it as long as possible! :wink: :mrgreen:

hehehe, I know...I'm totally young compared to most people on here...but I feel like "adulthood" already comes too fast! I've got a full-time job, a few bills, and it seems like I don't have time for anything! :o:lol:

:mrgreen: sometimes I wish I could be 16 again...I still act 16 sometimes! :frog