• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your name

• Members

My name is Kayla, ummm. Yeah I have seen there is another one but really who has the name Kayla LOL, Jeff, I love that game. I love WWII too though. I am the President of my high school's History Club (I know it sounds real geeky).

~Kayla

• Members

[quote="Kayla"]
My name is Kayla, ummm. Yeah I have seen there is another one but really who has the name Kayla LOL, Jeff, I love that game. I love WWII too though. I am the President of my high school's History Club (I know it sounds real geeky).

~Kayla
[/quote]

Then geeks we are!

::runs off to get pocket protector::

• Members

Oh, and a little history lesson: If you notice in that pic of the KĂĽbelwagen, on the door is a decale of the Afrika Korps. you will also undoubtedly notice the snow. That's because the silly Germans shipped the cars equipped for the Winter (with snow tires, winter top, winter gear, winter camouflage paint) to the hot Desert, and the cars equipped for the Desert to the cold Eastern front. It was a major blunder for the German Wehrmacht during WWII- but the cars still worked well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...