• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your name

Guest Guest

Hey Billy and Kayla and Samer...hehehehe

Guess what? I'm Katy-Anne (hard to tell, ain't it)? lol. I just turned 20 last saturday.

katy-anne

• Members

:wave: In my group they call us "[i]keen[/i]agers" ! I quit being a teenager back in 1973!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Does that tell you anything??????? My youngest child is older than many of you!!!!! I love your thread and hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I wouldn't want to be a teen again, I love being a grandma. My 4 yr. old granddaughter never would call me granny, she said nanny and a lot of times she sounds like she's saying Ninny !!!!!!!!!! BTW my name is Caroline , but no ! I'm not the Kennedy kid !!!!
I am half a century old !!!! :clap:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

[quote="SarahStrawberry"]
Anyway,I'm 20 and still getting used to [i]not[/i] being a teen anymore.But enjoying growing up. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

lol I know EXACTLY how you feel. 19 was an especially weird age. I didn't feel like a kid anymore, yet I wasn't quite an adult either.