• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakershalfdozen

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Color is Your Hair?

• Black
    • Blonde (any shade)
    • Brown (any shade)
    • Red (any shade)
    • Gray
    • White
    • Clear :D
    • Other???

Guest Guest
Naturally blonde, many here know that. I did get highlights a few months ago and my husband absolutely loved it. He has continually praised it since.

I also have short hair, just above my shoulders, still looks feminine, it just styles better and is more kept that way.

I chose blond, but my hair is such a dark blond I could also have chosen brown (as in really light brown). :D I've thought about lightening it but once you start that you're pretty much in bondage to hair coloring. No thanks! :D

[quote="Flourgirl"]
I have blonde hair.. it is natural... I have thought about highlights, but have not gotten them yet!

[b]I have long hair... it is now down to my waist[/b]!!!!
[/quote]

REALLY!!! I have never seen you with long hair before, Stacey. Can't wait for the reunion! :mrgreen:

Yes, I am very excited!!!!

Sometimes my hair really gets on my nerves because it is soooo long, Charles wants me to get it cut, but I like it the way it is for now!!! :mrgreen:

Wow Stacey Jessica is right I have not seen you with long hair .

My hair is past my shoulders ,of course right now with a perm it may not look that long because of it being curly.

I have to wear my hair up while I am at work, usually up in a clip. When I am at home I usually wear some of it pulled back, I do not like it around my face. I am hoping to get a perm before I go home to Terre Haute for our reunion, but I just do not know if I will have time. I think that this is the longest that I have let it get!

salt and pepper, with more salt on the top and the pepper is underneath ... my sister-in-law laughs at me and says it looks like I'm wearing a wig only I didn't stuff the dark hair all the way into it...

Article Categories

About Us

Since 2001, Online Baptist has been an Independent Baptist website, and we exclusively use the King James Version of the Bible. We pride ourselves on a community that uplifts the Lord.

Contact Us

You can contact us using the following link. Contact Us or for questions regarding this website please contact @pastormatt or email James Foley at jfoley@sisqtel.net

Android App

Online Baptist has a custom App for all android users. You can download it from the Google Play store or click the following icon.