Online Baptist Community

Whats for Supper...

Rate this topic

Flourgirl

• Advanced Member

Pods was obviously a typo, probably due to  auto correct on my tablet. Should probably have been pigs liver. I did an online grocery shop today and searched for liver. The had lambs and pigs liver.

My son in law fitted the device today. 

2 minutes ago, Invicta said:

Pods was obviously a typo, probably due to  auto correct on my tablet. Should probably have been pigs liver. I did an online grocery shop today and searched for liver. The had lambs and pigs liver.

My son in law fitted the device today. 

Hi @InvictaGreat you had the device fitted; sounds like you need it.

God bless your family.

• Administrators

I am not a big fan of ham, but do like it if it is not too salty. It seems like these days any ham you buy in a market is way too salty. There is no need to inject that much salt in ham. Smoked ham is a bit better, but they still add salt.

Lately I have found nice ham slices at Walmart. They are not expensive  and good center cut. The only problem is salt. Of course you can never tell how much salt they have until you eat them. So, I buy them once in a while, but don't make it a "must have" for my monthly shopping list.

So, last night I made a shrimp stir fry. I always like this and use my own recipe. This is a meal that I make a lot of, volume wise, so I can just reheat it for another meal without going to all the trouble of cooking another night. Very filling and not too expensive. The most cost is the shrimp, but even then it makes for a decent priced meal, especially since I get two meals out of it.