• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Flourgirl

Whats for Supper...

There is a Greek community in Tarpon Springs, FL. There is a little hole in the wall restaurant called, Plaka. Oh, my soul! They have the best gyros with tdziki sauce! After the meal, baklava with a cup of coffee. ???? (Let's eat in Greek.) :hungry:

There is a Greek community in Tarpon Springs' date=' FL. There is a little hole in the wall restaurant called, Plaka. Oh, my soul! They have the best gyros with tdziki sauce! After the meal, baklava with a cup of coffee. ???? (Let's eat in Greek.) :hungry:[/quote']

ooohhh that sounds sooo good :hungry:

Not quite sure what I am having tonight!!!! We are going to the county fair' date=' so hard telling what I will end up eating!!! As long as I get my vinegar fries, I will be happy!!!! :thumb[/quote']

I have never heard of vinegar fries

vinegar fries are to die for..... maybe it is just because I eat them at the fair.... but all they are are thicker gut fries with skins on, deep fried. Then ya salt them.... I usually go overboard, and then shake cider vinegar over the top of them......................... my mouth is watering..... can't wait to sink my teeth into them :thumb

vinegar fries are to die for..... maybe it is just because I eat them at the fair.... but all they are are thicker gut fries with skins on' date=' deep fried. Then ya salt them.... I usually go overboard, and then shake cider vinegar over the top of them......................... my mouth is watering..... can't wait to sink my teeth into them :thumb[/quote']

Sounds good I like salt and vinegar chips

Julie! Where ya been? What happened to your excercising smiley avatar?

Just been pretty busy...... trying to get on here a little more often now, but mainly reading a few posts. Not sure what happened to my avatar. Oh well, havent been doing much exercising :lol

Hey Julie!! Long time no hear.
Steak with mushroom soup sauce and french fries, green beans and corn bread.
My grandson wants porcupine meatballs for his birthday dinner. :lol CJP56

vinegar fries are to die for..... maybe it is just because I eat them at the fair.... but all they are are thicker gut fries with skins on' date=' deep fried. Then ya salt them.... I usually go overboard, and then shake cider vinegar over the top of them......................... my mouth is watering..... can't wait to sink my teeth into them :thumb[/quote']

Shew, that made my taste buds squirm...not sure if it was a squirm of fear or delight though!

Just been pretty busy...... trying to get on here a little more often now, but mainly reading a few posts. Not sure what happened to my avatar. Oh well, havent been doing much exercising :lol

It's good to see you here, excercising or not! I haven't been excercising much either, but with the weather finally cooling off I plan to get motivated to do so again.