• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Moderators

YUM YUM YUM!!!!! May I join your family for dinner if I bring my world-famous chocolate cherry bundt cake with fudge frosting for dessert? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son and daughter-in-law are cherry lover and would like that cake -- my wife is allergic to chocolate and I'm not a cake fan.

But, come on anyway, we'll make room under the rock (see location in mini-profile on left).

• Administrators

That does sound good - and, Miss Linda, we'd all love to get some of that cake. We love cherry and chocolate both. I'm not a great big cake fan, but for cherry and chocolate combined?  Oh, yeah!  :th_popout:

Haven't decided on tonight's supper yet.  I was thinking fried chicken, but we had that the other night. I might do sloppy joes or homemade burgers.

• Members

That does sound good - and, Miss Linda, we'd all love to get some of that cake. We love cherry and chocolate both. I'm not a great big cake fan, but for cherry and chocolate combined? Oh, yeah! :th_popout:

Haven't decided on tonight's supper yet. I was thinking fried chicken, but we had that the other night. I might do sloppy joes or homemade burgers.

Sloppy Joes or homemade burgers sounds quite good, LuAnne!! Do you put ranch dressing mix in your hamburger meat?

Unfortunately, I am going to the dentist this afternoon so I'll be drinking my dinner through a straw! ;(

• Administrators

Sloppy Joes or homemade burgers sounds quite good, LuAnne!! Do you put ranch dressing mix in your hamburger meat?  No - hmmm - that might be tasty!

Unfortunately, I am going to the dentist this afternoon so I'll be drinking my dinner through a straw! ;(  Ouch! Hope all works out well.