• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Is this special Aussie humor I'm not privy too?

Sorry..... just seemed to me that you had mentioned sun tea a few times recently......

Actually I have never heard of it before......

• Members

Sorry..... just seemed to me that you had mentioned sun tea a few times recently......

Actually I have never heard of it before......

Nothing to apologize for, I thought maybe it might be an "Aussie thing". Sun tea is where you take a large jar, typically glass that holds a gallon or so, fill it with water, put tea bags in it, and then set it in the sun for several hours to brew. Somehow that makes very good tea!

• Members

I have seen a couple of Subway here, but have never been in one, what do they do.  

In our town we have only two eating houses which are part of a chain, Prezzo and Beefeeter (The Longreach)  I have never been in Prezzo but the Beefeater is not to our liking, we get a better deal across the road in Ernie's Plaice, formerly The Happy Fryer.  I like their Liver and Bacon.

• Members

Those mini-meatloaves were delicious!  And there's leftovers for lunch today.  Tonight is date night with my hubby, so we are going to be having subs from Subway (he loves it when they go on sale so he can have two  :bigshock: !).

My wife makes some great mini-meatloaves! I've come to love those even more than her regular meatloaf.

Nothing that good for supper tonight. Just some fishsticks and mashed taters.