Online Baptist Community

Whats for Supper...

Rate this topic

Flourgirl

• Administrators

Hmmm, no posts in here have been pruned in this thread or forum. I will look and see why the dates are off. :puzzled:

Edit: It does look like the dates are correct. I did notice that we have another thread in this same forum that is very similar to this one, and for awhile people were posting what's for dinner in that thread. That thread is called, "What's for Dinner tonight?

Hmmm, no posts in here have been pruned in this thread or forum. I will look and see why the dates are off. :puzzled:

Edit: It does look like the dates are correct. I did notice that we have another thread in this same forum that is very similar to this one, and for awhile people were posting what's for dinner in that thread. That thread is called, "What's for Dinner tonight?

Ahhhhh! Mystery solved! :thumb So then this old "dinner" thread was just recently *ahem* "resurrected" then. :lol

• Advanced Member

From the other thread:

:hungry::wow::woohoo::woohoo::wow: :drool :drool :drool

Methinks it's time for me to surprize my sweet wife tonight. :thumb

She is going to be sooooooooo pleased with this tonight and find that supper is all ready. Lemme see, a nice tossed spring veggie salad to go with this and an apple pie straight from the freezer and we'll be all set. :java: :cool :cooldude: :hungry:

This is the perfect diversion that I need from all of my brain-racking design work today. :cool :thumb :peek:

***Jim-boy runs to fetch the largest crock-pot, because this recipe is surely worthy of left-overs. :ideas: :drool ***

It really does have an awesome flavor. How did it turn out for you?

• Advanced Member

A friend invited me over to his house to eat tonight, but the last several times Ihave been over there the food was awful! The chicken tasted like wood, and the mashed potatoes were too soggy. And he pretty much cooks the same thing each time I come over. Poor guy, I don't want to hurt his feelings...

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

This morning I threw a $6 beast roast in the crocker with a couple onions and a couple spuds, all we had, let er cook all day, for beef it was good.

Wife has the diabetes thing, they cut her away a little at a time, so I keep her off the foot and try to cook whenever I can.