• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Pizza Casserole

Ground beef... I use about a 1/2 pound you can use more or less to satisfy your needs
pepperoni... I use the whole bag because my hubby likes pepperoni
Spiral noodles
pizza sauce I use 2 jars
mozzarella cheese

Cook the spiral noodles until tender... I just cook a pot full, use what I need for the casserole, and then use the leftovers for pasta salad!

Brown the ground beef, drain
add the pepperoni, and pizza sauce, and then the spiral noodles stir until all mixed together, and then pour in a casserole dish. Top it with the mozz. cheese, and bake for 30 minutes... the last 5 minutes I put it under the broiler, so that it will brown nicely.

You can make a crust for it, but hubby prefers it plain...

There you have it!!! My version of pizza casserole!

• Members

[quote="Flourgirl"]
Pizza Casserole

Ground beef... I use about a 1/2 pound you can use more or less to satisfy your needs
pepperoni... I use the whole bag because my hubby likes pepperoni
Spiral noodles
pizza sauce I use 2 jars
mozzarella cheese

Cook the spiral noodles until tender... I just cook a pot full, use what I need for the casserole, and then use the leftovers for pasta salad!

Brown the ground beef, drain
add the pepperoni, and pizza sauce, and then the spiral noodles stir until all mixed together, and then pour in a casserole dish. Top it with the mozz. cheese, and bake for 30 minutes... the last 5 minutes I put it under the broiler, so that it will brown nicely.

You can make a crust for it, but hubby prefers it plain...

There you have it!!! My version of pizza casserole!
[/quote]

Oh that sounds great! Thank you!! I'll try to remember to pick up some pepperoni and I'll give it a try. We need a change. Tonight we had tuna shell salad with tons of celery in it, apple sauce, and left over corn bread for dessert.