• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Homemade fishcakes before I went out to church, I feel like have a late top up, but I can't think what.

I have decided, garlic ciabata and baked tomatoes.

Edited by Invicta

• Members

Having our Church's four Pastors and their Wives out for dinner tomorrow (Monday). Something we do a couple times a year. Just our small way of saying thanks for all they do.

T-bone Steaks on the grill, Lobster Tails, Twice-Baked Potatoes, Caesar Salad, with Strawberry Shortcake, and Bread Pudding for dessert.

• Members

Only 87 degrees here today. Plus my wife had ankle surgery last Thursday, so I opted today for the "2 medium pizzas for $10" deal at the pizza place across the street.

And what will we have tomorrow, left over pizza! Gotta get the most out of our $10.

• Members

This is the special at this place every Monday and Tuesday. The have specials every day on something, plus its close by.

Sounds great! We don't have much in this small town but the place to get pizza has some kind of month-long special each month. Sometimes they are pretty good, like the large pizza for 10 dollars, but sometimes they just add a 2 liter soda for their special. The place comes in real handy when there are time issues.

• Members

We don't go to this place too often, but at least for now while my wife is recovering and not preparing meals they may get a little more business from us than normal. I'm not totally clueless in the the kitchen, but have my limits, so whatever I make can't take too much time since I work until 5 during the week.

Plus I'm sure my wife will be more than happy to get back to preparing meals herself, lol.