Online Baptist

Whats for Supper...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey grandpa...what's fer supper?   Sauteed chicken Fryin' in the pan Just a li'l pepper Shook from a can Sliced up purdy A work of art And corn on the cOB Fresh from Walmart   yuuuum yuuuuu

Had the most incredible homemade "camp style' beef stew tonight with sweet cornbread made in a cast iron skillet that was out of this world.  Iced tea with NO SUGAR in it, and strawberry rhubarb pie f

First day of school for me today.  So in honor of "school days" again, I will have a "school lunch menu" dinner.  Cheese pizza, though I will use REAL cheese and not that powdered stuff on a shingle I

Posted Images

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

[quote]
Tonight was pizza!!!! I love pizza, does anyone eat pineapple on their pizza? It is surprisingly good!
[/quote]

We have pizza shops here that make Hawaiian pizza. It has ham, pineapple, and other coordinating toppings and ingredients in it. It's ok, but it cannot compare to a good steak stromboli. :mrgreen:

Guest Guest

Today was the last day of school, half day. So I took the monsters to Lincoln Park Zoo. Then we met daddy at work. He works near Chinatown.
So we went to a chinese restuarant a nd had chinese. I had some type of chicken/seafood deal. The girls love chinese, they love pretty much anything ethnic, especially if it is authentic, the had chikcen and vegetables, and hubby had beef stuff.

http://www.joyyee.com/menu-Chinatown.shtml

• Advanced Member

We went to the Tokyo Steakhouse after the graduation ceremony. Our family and Chris' girlfriend's family went, there were 18 of us total. We had a great time watching the chef cook table side. Man that guy could handle a knife. The food was great as well. We had Chicken, Shrimp, and Steak, mushrooms, fried rice and veggies.

We had pizza last night too -- homemade. Well, the final product and the vegetables on it were homemade (or homegrown). The crust was Pillsbury (out of a can); the sauce was Del Monte brand Four Cheese spaghetti sauce; the cheese Kraft Italian 5-cheese blend, Johnsonville Italian sausage, store brand pepperoni, and one each tomato and pepper from our garden, sliced. It was [i]gooooooooooooooooood[/i]!

• 2 weeks later...