• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

[quote]
We just can't get too many recipes.
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more, PE. However, I did stop buying cookbooks once I found the tremendous variety of recipes on the WWW! :D When we find them we print them out and place them in a 3-ring binder that we have set up with dividers for the different categories [i](i.e. meats, poultry, grains, beans, cakes, cookies, hot/cold beverages, snacks, etc. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )[/i]

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I had a lot of different stuff for lunch and dinner while I was out in California -- pizza (3 times! ), a really good hamburger from Carl's Jr., beef roast, lasagna, and a "burrito bol" (a burrito without the tortilla "wrapper" ) from Chipotle Grill (they have locations all over Texas and California). I ate out so much while I was out there that I was really glad to get home and eat some home-cooked pasta (made by my husband), which we're also having tonight. :D

• Members

We don't mind leftovers.

Nope, we don't either, depending on what it is that's left over. :D The pasta/meat/cheese dish my hubby made last night was great, and he still has some of the meat mixture that he put in a separate container so we can mix it with something else besides the pasta shells he cooked last night. Yummy!