• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Flourgirl

Whats for Supper...

Wow, some of y'all's leftovers is better than what we eat sometimes. I think the Holy Spirit is convicting my wife about her menu. It was becoming somewhat predictable, and my oldest daughter (who is living with us temporarily) called it "boring" last night.

So, I went into the kitchen, grabbed my wife's "Joy of Cooking" cookbook and dropped into my daughter's lap. We'll see if she comes up with a meal that I'll be proud to post on this thread.

By the way, my company publishes Cuisine at Home magazine. I know this is a shameless plyg, but there are some great recipes in that.

Mitch

Last night was penne with spaghetti sauce and green beans, cherry jello with fresh strawberries. Tonight will be leftover penne with spaghetti sauce, jello with strawberries, and broccoli. :D

So for a minute, that seemed to run together in my mind (imagined penne with sauce, jello, and strawberries all together). I got queeeeezzzzzy for a bit.

BTW... taco soup tonight at a friends house.

So for a minute, that seemed to run together in my mind (imagined penne with sauce, jello, and strawberries all together). I got queeeeezzzzzy for a bit.

A lot of what I cook makes my husband feel that way. HA! :D

Spaghetti with marinara sauce (with Italian sausage in it) topped with Parmesan cheese, and green salad with blue cheese dressing

WOO HOO!!! I think I'm going to have a sandwich with Italian sausage on garlic bread. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WOO HOO!!! I think I'm going to have a sandwich with Italian sausage on garlic bread. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now you're talkin'!! Errr...I mean postin'!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmm, steak!! :D We had steak for lunch today (at home). We'll probably have that for dinner (supper to some of you), unless we decide instead to finish off the spaghetti and Italian sausage sauce. :)

Thought that I would revive this thread....

Last night we had rice a roni meat, asparagus casserole and yeast rolls.

Tonight is BBQ boneless porkchops, herb potatoes, carrots and rolls.... milkshakes for dessert :mrgreen: