• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Flourgirl

Whats for Supper...

I luuuuuuurrrrrve real Sars - but it is so hard to find brewed Sars here. It is just flavoured fizzy water like most soft drink (pop).

I once got a bottle of Sars cordial from a genuine brewed drink factory. But it is 3500 km away from here.......

I have gained back 10 pounds I had lost and I am angry at myself.  For a while it will be only low calorie, high protein, meals.  Tonight will be broiled Salmon with low sodium herbal rub, steamed asparagus, and a bran muffin.  No desserts for a month or so until I drop back down to under 230.  Black coffee only for breakfast, and a protein shake only for lunch.  

Since I can't be sure when wifey will get home from her volunteering today, I'm cooking up a batch of my Beany Weenies with Cabbage and Carrot Coleslaw with Cranberry raisins in it. :mellow:

God bless,

Larry

"Wifey?"... LOL, Larry.  Sometimes my hubby calls me that.  He means it with affection, as I am sure you do.

I forgot to eat dinner last night and was wondering why I was feeling so shaky. Finally figured it out and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich at 1:30 am  because I couldn't sleep.  :wacko: Today I'm going to make another version of it for lunch. I'm going to make a grilled cheese/chicken sandwich. Tasty.  :hungry:

We like Cracker Barrel - don't go that often but when we do, I like to scout the salt and pepper shakers. My mom collects them.  In May, we met our son and DIL halfway between where we all live for dinner at the Barrel.  While there, I found a salt and pepper set that is Mt. Rushmore (2 faces per shaker).  It is so neat - so we got it for my mom.  After that we were given a bunch of never-opened puzzles.  And in there was a puzzle of Mt. Rushmore.  My mom loves puzzles.   :icon_smile:  Neat combo gift - and it all started at Cracker Barrel.  :clapping: