• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members
Chili

What sort of chilli?

I love chilli, but my wife can't eat it these days, which is strange as in about 1976 we used to go to a restaurant and she had a mexican bean chilli and It was too hot for me.

Tomorrow it is our seniors lunch at church and we will have roast beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and vegetables. I usually get some of the leftover meat for my cat.

• Members

We too had a filling lunch at our seniors lunch at church, Roast beef, Yorkshire Pudding, gravy and vegetables, followed by rice pudding with blueberry jam.Our cat, Molly gets the left over meat and gravy. Grilled tomatoes and a crusty roll for supper.

Edited by Invicta

• Members

I remember corned beef when we were children during the war. We had corned beef and potatoes, corrned beef and lettuce, corned beef fritters, corned beef omellete made with dried eggs. Strange to say I have no desire to eat it today. Same goes for macaroni.We had macaroni cheese and macaroni milk pudding, neither of which I liked.