• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Flourgirl

Whats for Supper...

I made up a batch of homemade spaghetti and meatballs last night.  Gonna' have the left overs tonight. . . . so much better the second night.  I also made a loaf of italian bread, so gonna' have garlic bread.  UMMMMMMM

God bless,

Larry

I made up a batch of homemade spaghetti and meatballs last night.  Gonna' have the left overs tonight. . . . so much better the second night.  I also made a loaf of italian bread, so gonna' have garlic bread.  UMMMMMMM

God bless,
Larry

Homemade sauce is the best! People who get their sauce out of a jar have no idea what they are missing! And you are correct, so much better the second day :)

Homemade ham and bean soup. It's really smelling nummy!

Tomorrow we will have lasagna and garlic bread. That was our traditional Christmas Day meal when our son was growing up. He and our DIL will be here to exchange gifts tomorrow, so we will reprise the tradition.

It warmed up to 57 degrees today (snow tomorrow with a high of 35) so my son came over and grilled hamburgers -- I had bacon cheeseburgers with onion, pickle, mushroom, bbq, mustard, lettuce, tomato, jalepeño slices.  

Boy howdy, now that'll make your tongue slap your brains out!!

Bacon buttie.

What is that, Invict?

We are having hot dogs and mac/n/cheese

That's a uk sandwich. Its like an old timey bacon sandwich with home made bread buttered and lightly toasted. mmmmmm That's where we got our BLT from.

I had some stew beef, salad, broccoli and a glass of low sugar ice tea.

That's a uk sandwich. Its like an old timey bacon sandwich with home made bread buttered and lightly toasted. mmmmmm That's where we got our BLT from.

I had some stew beef, salad, broccoli and a glass of low sugar ice tea.

Ah, ok. Thanks. We love those!

Buttermilk fried chicken, collards with pepper juice, blackeyes, corn, buttermilk biscuits w/ butter (not margarine).

YUM YUM YUM!!!!! May I join your family for dinner if I bring my world-famous chocolate cherry bundt cake with fudge frosting for dessert? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YUM YUM YUM!!!!! May I join your family for dinner if I bring my world-famous chocolate cherry bundt cake with fudge frosting for dessert? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son and daughter-in-law are cherry lover and would like that cake -- my wife is allergic to chocolate and I'm not a cake fan.

But, come on anyway, we'll make room under the rock (see location in mini-profile on left).

That does sound good - and, Miss Linda, we'd all love to get some of that cake. We love cherry and chocolate both. I'm not a great big cake fan, but for cherry and chocolate combined?  Oh, yeah!  :th_popout:

Haven't decided on tonight's supper yet.  I was thinking fried chicken, but we had that the other night. I might do sloppy joes or homemade burgers.