• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Humus and pitta bread.

Invicta,thanks for the recipes ! Sounds great ! And turning the leftover new potatoes into tater salad sounds even greater !
Another question if I may ? What is ``humus ``?I believe its some kind of vegitable or green maybe ? Anyway I LOVE all greens and sounds like something my wife and I would like! I always think of DANIEL when eating greens because thats what he requested instead of the Kings perverted meat . HAAHAA !

In Christ

• Members

Crockpot beef and carrot stew, mashed potatoes, peas, and home made cookies.

I was thinking of doing that on Friday when a friend is due to come, but he probably won't so it will last me several days.

Today we went to a funeral so had an early lunch, trout fillets and chips.

This afternoon we had refreshments at church after the funeral.

• Members

Invicta,thanks for the recipes ! Sounds great ! And turning the leftover new potatoes into tater salad sounds even greater !
Another question if I may ? What is ``humus ``?I believe its some kind of vegitable or green maybe ? Anyway I LOVE all greens and sounds like something my wife and I would like! I always think of DANIEL when eating greens because thats what he requested instead of the Kings perverted meat . HAAHAA !

In Christ

Hummus or Hummous is mainly chick peas

Recipes here http://mideastfood.about.com/od/middleeasternfood101/a/hummus101.htm