Online Baptist

Whats for Supper...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey grandpa...what's fer supper?   Sauteed chicken Fryin' in the pan Just a li'l pepper Shook from a can Sliced up purdy A work of art And corn on the cOB Fresh from Walmart   yuuuum yuuuuu

Someone told me today to "stuff it" sooooo...tonight its Stuffed Cornish Game Hens, Cheddar and Pico stuffed Mushrooms, and baked potato with all the stuffings.  After the Strawberry Shortcake for des

Homemade tacos tonight.  

Posted Images

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

My sons are taking me to my favorite steak house for Prime Rib, their super sized baked potato with all the fixings, steamed vegies, and their own in-house brewed sarsaparilla with is out of this world.  

I luuuuuuurrrrrve real Sars - but it is so hard to find brewed Sars here. It is just flavoured fizzy water like most soft drink (pop).

I once got a bottle of Sars cordial from a genuine brewed drink factory. But it is 3500 km away from here.......

I have gained back 10 pounds I had lost and I am angry at myself.  For a while it will be only low calorie, high protein, meals.  Tonight will be broiled Salmon with low sodium herbal rub, steamed asparagus, and a bran muffin.  No desserts for a month or so until I drop back down to under 230.  Black coffee only for breakfast, and a protein shake only for lunch.  

That sounds healthier than ours...we're having pizza. It's our date night and my hubby decided we'll just pick up a pizza. And we'll be playing Scrabble.  :biggrin:

My hubby and I play Scrabble too, HC.

Tonight's Supper:  Stir fry

Since I can't be sure when wifey will get home from her volunteering today, I'm cooking up a batch of my Beany Weenies with Cabbage and Carrot Coleslaw with Cranberry raisins in it. :mellow:

God bless,

Larry

Since I can't be sure when wifey will get home from her volunteering today, I'm cooking up a batch of my Beany Weenies with Cabbage and Carrot Coleslaw with Cranberry raisins in it. :mellow:

God bless,

Larry

"Wifey?"... LOL, Larry.  Sometimes my hubby calls me that.  He means it with affection, as I am sure you do.

I forgot to eat dinner last night and was wondering why I was feeling so shaky. Finally figured it out and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich at 1:30 am  because I couldn't sleep.  :wacko: Today I'm going to make another version of it for lunch. I'm going to make a grilled cheese/chicken sandwich. Tasty.  :hungry:

• Lady Administrators

We like Cracker Barrel - don't go that often but when we do, I like to scout the salt and pepper shakers. My mom collects them.  In May, we met our son and DIL halfway between where we all live for dinner at the Barrel.  While there, I found a salt and pepper set that is Mt. Rushmore (2 faces per shaker).  It is so neat - so we got it for my mom.  After that we were given a bunch of never-opened puzzles.  And in there was a puzzle of Mt. Rushmore.  My mom loves puzzles.   :icon_smile:  Neat combo gift - and it all started at Cracker Barrel.  :clapping:

My friend gave me his recipe for coconut prawns.  If I can make them anywhere near as good as he makes them, I will be tasting a bit of heaven tonight.  Coconut Prawns, summer squash, fresh "first harvest" carrots from the garden, and fresh blueberry smoothie.

Bro. Garry

• Moderators

Last night, had chicken soup cooked in a solar oven on the porch-tonight, I don't know, but prOBably something with eggs-we get lots of eggs from the chickens and ducks and now our turkey, so we eat a lot of eggs. Fortunately I love eggs! Scrambled with lots of cheese.

Speaking of farm fowl, my wife called me to let me know we had new ducklins, our first from the three ducks we raised from babies. YAY! And eventually, I will prOBably post in this topic that one of them is dinner, but not for a while.