• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Administrators

We went to lunch with our son today - he wanted to treat Randy for Father's Day. We went to a restaurant that we've wanted to try. Hubs had chicken parmesan. My mom had a ground prime rib burger.  Josh and I had the fish and chips. It was the best fish I've had in a long time. The fries weren't so great, but I'd go back for the fish again (hubs and son loved the fries).

• Administrators

Last night we had our first men's dinner, basically a Father's Day celebration. Of nine men members, 8 came, and 6 visitors. They had a good time, enjoyed the food, the fellowship, and the message.

Pulled pork barbecue sandwiches, cole slaw, pasta salad, baked beans, stuffed eggs; apple pie, blackberry cobbler, and ice cream for dessert.

I had a sausage muffin. 

• Members
10 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Let me guess Alan; they served Chinese food?  :4_12_2:

Sad to say, no.

I do though enjoy all of the fellowship dinners very much, so, I am not too concerned whether or not they have Chinese dishes.

If I want a real good Chinese dinner I just ask my wife.

Edited by Alan

• Administrators

I hear you. On Tuesdays Papa Murphy's has a large multi-topping for $12. We have gotten that in the past. It still requires baking, but it's nice to have everything all prepped. Plus it's a truly large pizza so -  leftovers.

I'm not sure what we'll have for dinner tonight. Probably a mish-mash. Tomorrow night we'll be eating pizza with our missionaries and the couple who has opened their home for the missionaries to stay. I'm so stoked!