• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Moderators
On 5/6/2018 at 9:00 PM, HappyChristian said:

@Salyan - you eat baked beans cold? My husband will eat leftovers cold, but mine have to be warm. I'm not fond of most baked beans so I make my own. No brown sugar in mine. I have had them for breakfast when we have some left over.

Hmm... now that I think about it, I guess I might have had them both ways. For picnics they're usually cold, and you don't see them served much outside of picnics. I don't care for them much so don't eat them often. 

• Members

We don't often have baked beans, but when we do it is usually on toast.

I have never had them in a picnic, not that we have had a picnic for years.  I have had them cold as leftovers.  I don't think they taste the same since they reduced the salt and sugar in them.

Today I had lamb leg steak, sautéed potatoes with garlic and parsley, steamed carrot and extra fine beams and I did Cauliflower cheese for Kay and I had a bit of that as well.

• Administrators

I like them on toast, too.

Tonight we had pizza. We got the taco pizza from Papa Murphy's. It was good, but not as tasty as Pizza Hut's was years ago. I told my son we'll have to make one here at home when he gets up here (just a few more weeks! Yay!).

• Members
On 5/11/2018 at 7:28 AM, HappyChristian said:

I like them on toast, too.

Tonight we had pizza. We got the taco pizza from Papa Murphy's. It was good, but not as tasty as Pizza Hut's was years ago. I told my son we'll have to make one here at home when he gets up here (just a few more weeks! Yay!).

I have not had a  good pizza from any chain. Had some really good ones from independents. 

Had steak and sautéed potatoes  again this evening 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, HappyChristian said:

I've never had that.

We had Taco Bell today.

Forgive me, I'm just an old guy with an odd sense of humor. Taco Bell is a business, so you had the whole business?   :15_1_63:

I do know you had something from Taco Bell, but I just couldn't help it.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Forgive me, I'm just an old guy with an odd sense of humor. Taco Bell is a business, so you had the whole business?   :15_1_63:

I do know you had something from Taco Bell, but I just couldn't help it.

hahahaha

Writing Taco Bell was quicker than writing what we got. ??