• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Wonderful...thanks a lot guys.  My 12 yr old grandson just saw all the "ice cream" talk on this thread, and two other threads and then I get hauled off to Cold Stone Creamery for the entire family.  I'm really trying to save money for a big camping trip with my daughter, son-in-law, 2 grandsons, and grandaughter this Thur-Sun and that just set me back $44.  

• Members

Ice cream isn't cheap anymore! Back when my boys were both little I hadn't been to a DQ in many years so I thought I would stop and get us all a milk shake. I had no idea how expensive those things had become!!! The shock of the cost is why I remember that day. After hearing the cost for three small chocolate shakes, and me trying not to hyperventilate as I looked at their menu/price board and realized the girl was serious, I recall thinking how glad I was I hadn't decided to order three large shakes!