• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I luuuuuuurrrrrve real Sars - but it is so hard to find brewed Sars here. It is just flavoured fizzy water like most soft drink (pop).

I once got a bottle of Sars cordial from a genuine brewed drink factory. But it is 3500 km away from here.......

• Members

I have gained back 10 pounds I had lost and I am angry at myself.  For a while it will be only low calorie, high protein, meals.  Tonight will be broiled Salmon with low sodium herbal rub, steamed asparagus, and a bran muffin.  No desserts for a month or so until I drop back down to under 230.  Black coffee only for breakfast, and a protein shake only for lunch.  

• Members

Since I can't be sure when wifey will get home from her volunteering today, I'm cooking up a batch of my Beany Weenies with Cabbage and Carrot Coleslaw with Cranberry raisins in it. :mellow:

God bless,

Larry

"Wifey?"... LOL, Larry.  Sometimes my hubby calls me that.  He means it with affection, as I am sure you do.

• Members

I forgot to eat dinner last night and was wondering why I was feeling so shaky. Finally figured it out and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich at 1:30 am  because I couldn't sleep.  :wacko: Today I'm going to make another version of it for lunch. I'm going to make a grilled cheese/chicken sandwich. Tasty.  :hungry: