• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Fresh razorback clams dug up by friends this morning who just got back from Vancouver WA.  Those were soooooo good breaded, and for me (the others have no taste) doused in Malt Vinegar  Homemade cornbread hushpuppies, and steamed vegetables.  Cherries are in full season now here, so we have homemade u-pick Bing Cherry ice cream with chucks of Dove Dark Chocolate thrown in.

Brother Garry, you are the head chef on OB.  Your posts on food, make my mouth salivate.  Yum!

• Administrators

Beef roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, carrots, green beans for lunch.  For supper, took some friends out for pizza as a good-bye. They are leaving today to head to New York where he is going to be asst. pastor for while before he becomes the pastor.  Good pizza and good fellowship, but we'll miss them.

• Members

Beef roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, carrots, green beans for lunch.  For supper, took some friends out for pizza as a good-bye. They are leaving today to head to New York where he is going to be asst. pastor for while before he becomes the pastor.  Good pizza and good fellowship, but we'll miss them.

Where bout's in New York HC?  I am taking my son to NYC in September as a graduation gift from college.  We are also visiting friends there.

Tonight's Supper:  Lamb chops, mashed potatoes and corn.

Edited by candlelight

• Members

Saturday night....wild game dinner....venison, pork, baked beans, and coleslaw

Sunday......leftover venison and a hunk of goose meat with a piece of #6 or #4 lead shot still in it....

.....that was certainly crunchy

Tonight....prOBably Hardees :(

Edited by heartstrings

• Members

egg, bacon, cheese on English muffin

By English Muffin, do you mean those round things about 1-1½ inches thick with little bits on the outside which get under your false teeth?

Tonight I had egg salad.

• Administrators

Where bout's in New York HC?  I am taking my son to NYC in September as a graduation gift from college.  We are also visiting friends there.

Tonight's Supper:  Lamb chops, mashed potatoes and corn.

Ugh...I'll have to check on that. I knew but can't remember. It's about an hour from Syracuse.

We had leftover roast beef and gravy tonight. Good stuff!

• Members

Ugh...I'll have to check on that. I knew but can't remember. It's about an hour from Syracuse.

We had leftover roast beef and gravy tonight. Good stuff!

Okay.  I was just wondering if it was in the city.  

• Members

The only thing better than the lasagna last night is leftover lasagna tonight.  For some reason, lasagna is one of those foods that seems to be better the 2nd day.  Going to try a recipe that says it is just like Red LOBsters cheese bread.  Will tell you if it turns out as advertised because of love Red LOBsters cheese bread.