• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

We usually have a snack before church and something more substantial when we get home.

I know many other Christians that do that, Invicta.  If I wasn't retired, we would do the same thing.  

There was a report on the news a couple of weeks ago, that Subway over here are only doing Halal food in some of their branches.

I didn't hear that one.  Thanks for the heads-up Invicta.  I like subway but my hubby doesn't.  We also have many other sub stations in town.  

I heard awhile back, on Facebook, that KFC is doing Halal food.  I don't know if that is true, though.

Please do I'd like to see your part of the country.

I had fresh green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes all from Florida and a small piece of streak.

I would like to see pictures, too.  I should have remembered that you live in the Pacific NW, Brother Garry.

Sounds like my kind of meal, MC.   :hungry:

• Administrators

We didn't eat supper last night. It was graduation night for our high school and college.  A number of college graduates usually host an open reception afterwards with lots of food. We have some good friends who graduated so we planned to go to their reception (we don't normally go because it's so late and my hubby has to get up so early).  They served pulled pork barbecue.  Man, it was good!  The man who makes it won a number of statewide competitions for his pork (he no longer competes because it was looking like it was going to interfere with his ministries), and it is no wonder.  Just the sandwich filled me up, but I would have gladly brought leftovers home. And that's saying something for me, because I'm not much of a fan of meat.  (oh - it wasn't halal. heheh [duh...since it was pork])

• Members

Last Night's Supper:  Pot roast.  Strawberry jello with fresh strawberries and whipped cream on top for dessert.  

Tonight's Supper:  My brother and I will order takeout.  I don't know what yet.  My hubby went to work early today and is taking a client out for golf in the afternoon.  He will eat out with his client.