• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Last Night's Dinner:  Chicken breasts, marinated in oil, seasoned with chopped onion and seasoned salt (overnight).   Salad and steamed vegetables.  My hubby cooked the chicken on the grill.  He added cajun spices.  Mmmm... good.  

• Members

Pulling the barbecue out of winter storage and slapping on a 2 inch thick Rib Eye steak with Montreal Steak seasoning and grilled at 450 degrees so I can get a sear on the outside and keep it nice and juicy rare on the inside.   Large Idaho Russett potato baker with all the trimmings (sour cream, chives, cheese, bacon bits, broccoli/cauliflower, and sunflower seeds), and Texas Toast on the grill from homemade sourdough.  Since strawberries are finally coming into season, strawberry/rhubarb pie with homemade vanilla ice cream on top. 

Bro. Garry

• Members

Pulling the barbecue out of winter storage and slapping on a 2 inch thick Rib Eye steak with Montreal Steak seasoning and grilled at 450 degrees so I can get a sear on the outside and keep it nice and juicy rare on the inside.   Large Idaho Russett potato baker with all the trimmings (sour cream, chives, cheese, bacon bits, broccoli/cauliflower, and sunflower seeds), and Texas Toast on the grill from homemade sourdough.  Since strawberries are finally coming into season, strawberry/rhubarb pie with homemade vanilla ice cream on top. 

Bro. Garry

Delicious, Bro. Garry!  My hubby likes his steaks a little more rare.  I like them cooked medium.

Tonight's Dinner:  Beef Stroganoff and garden salad.

• Members

Bro. Garry

I had steak, baked tater and salad, apple pie and ice cream. I thought I was eating good, till I read what you had.

• Members

We went to lunch at our friends today and the wife did a big meal including a number of vegetable dishes as she knew my wife was a vegetarian.  She also did beef stew.  It was followed with raspberry fool and cream and fruit crumble and cream.  As a result we were not very hungry this evening so we asked our B&B owner for some bread and cheese and a picher of water.  The chees was compté, a local hard cheese.