• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I think I remember when you had a kidney stone prOBlem.  I think you mentioned it on OB one time.

I heard it is worse than a woman giving birth to a child.

I told my wife that when I went through some of my episodes.  She didn't believe it. :th_wellduh:   She said, :umno:

God bless,

Larry

Edited by ThePilgrim

• Moderators

I think I remember when you had a kidney stone prOBlem.  I think you mentioned it on OB one time.

I heard it is worse than a woman giving birth to a child.

Had a nurse say that she had 5 children AND 5 kidney stones and that she couldn't tell the difference between the pain of kidney stones and labor.

• Members

I've heard women say passing kidney stones was as bad or worse than giving birth. Whether or not it's true, I've heard the pain of kidney stones is even worse for men.

Other than a few tiny stones, which were bad enough, those larger stones I had were nothing short of torture.

• Members

How does one follow that?

Let's try.

This evening, before church, I had a sandwich to keep me going till I got home, then I had Egg, Bacon and fried tomato.

We'll prOBably have a lot of eggs in the next few days, as we still have a dozen in the fridge and we are going away on Thursday for a holiday.

• Members

I told my wife that when I went through some of my episodes.  She didn't believe it. :th_wellduh:   She said, :umno:

God bless,

Larry

Hehehe, Larry.  I do believe that men have to endure a lot of physical pain, as well.  It isn't just a woman thing.  LOL!  I am compassionate when my husband isn't feeling well.  Although, that is pretty much my personality with everyone.  If someone isn't feeling well, and has been through medical prOBlems as well, I try to help.  My mom wanted me to be a nurse, but I became a teacher instead.  :)

Had a nurse say that she had 5 children AND 5 kidney stones and that she couldn't tell the difference between the pain of kidney stones and labor.

She prOBably was used to the pain, and built up a tolerance to it, OFB.  I don't know, but that seems logical to me.  =)

I've heard women say passing kidney stones was as bad or worse than giving birth. Whether or not it's true, I've heard the pain of kidney stones is even worse for men.

Other than a few tiny stones, which were bad enough, those larger stones I had were nothing short of torture.

I have always heard the same thing, John.  I knew a woman, years ago, that had many of them.  BTW, do you eat pickles?  Pickles are very good in keeping kidney stones away.  Also, Braggs Vinegar is awesome.  It is also great for a variety of other health related things.