• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I made up a batch of homemade spaghetti and meatballs last night.  Gonna' have the left overs tonight. . . . so much better the second night.  I also made a loaf of italian bread, so gonna' have garlic bread.  UMMMMMMM

God bless,
Larry

Homemade sauce is the best! People who get their sauce out of a jar have no idea what they are missing! And you are correct, so much better the second day :)

• Administrators

Homemade ham and bean soup. It's really smelling nummy!

Tomorrow we will have lasagna and garlic bread. That was our traditional Christmas Day meal when our son was growing up. He and our DIL will be here to exchange gifts tomorrow, so we will reprise the tradition.

• Moderators

It warmed up to 57 degrees today (snow tomorrow with a high of 35) so my son came over and grilled hamburgers -- I had bacon cheeseburgers with onion, pickle, mushroom, bbq, mustard, lettuce, tomato, jalepeño slices.  

Boy howdy, now that'll make your tongue slap your brains out!!

• Members

Bacon buttie.

What is that, Invict?

We are having hot dogs and mac/n/cheese

That's a uk sandwich. Its like an old timey bacon sandwich with home made bread buttered and lightly toasted. mmmmmm That's where we got our BLT from.

I had some stew beef, salad, broccoli and a glass of low sugar ice tea.