• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I messed up our meal this evening.  The steamed veggies were OK but the baked Mediteranean vegetables and the Cheese and spring onion bake I did for my wife were almost inedible.  I did them in our combination oven and when you press the convection, it starts on maximum,  250c and reduces with each press.  I should have cooked them at 200c, but I think I must have omitted to reduce the temperature.  I had cold roast chicken with mine so I could not go far wrong with that.

• Administrators

Tonight we are heading out to an overnight for our anniversary.  We'll be having  Italian beef sandwiches.  A coworker of my hubby's has needed to borrow our car for a bit and is always giving him stuff as a thank you.  His wife cooked the meat yesterday and he gave it to my hubby this morning.  Nummy!  :hungry:

• Members

Sweet corn on the cob again with lots of butter and salt. Corn will soon be over for the year.

Not my favourite.  Last time I bought a couple and put them in the freezer and they stayed there for a year or two,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Cereal? I hope you are referring to grits -- surely not the sugar coated pencil shavings in a box that is no more food than sugared air (cotton candy) is.

:D

I live in the south and I can't stand grits.....but I love oatmeal. 

We had hamburger helper made with ground turkey for dinner tonight.

Edited by LindaR