• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Makes me want to go out and shoot something. It's warming outside -- maybe a ground hog will show his head. There's a big fat fox squirrel runing around and dozens of rabbits.

This year is the first time I've gotten an ear of corn out of the garden. I can walk out anytime day or night and rabbits are everywhere; coons in abundance at night - they even catch fish out of the fish pond. The deer are in the yard rubbin' the bushes. I had to get rid of the peacocks; they love tomatoes; but one started to get mean and would attack my wife - a really big bird.

I had sardines and crackers........... Ran out of jerky. Generally I don't like to get involved in woman's work; but, she was out busy with milking and chopping fire wood...... Not good to cross the line and interfere - it would be like telling them they aren't doing it right or trying to correct them or something. So I ain't gonna bother her - she can do the gardening, canning mowing the yard and the like while I go fishing ;-) Stay out of the kitchen - don't make them mad by telling them to go watch TV that you'll do the cookin'

Edited by SamuelP

• Members

So your wife has not a clue what you post on here, huh? Does the no photo mean you don't want anybody to see the lumps on your head :clapping::th_popout::nuts:

My wife was very ill about 16 years ago, with a brain Hemorrhage, and since then she cannot cope with such things. Now she says "My husband does all the cooking" but if I say that, she says "No you don't"

• 2 weeks later...