• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

We are done with grilling this year we had two days worth of grilling, its been too hot to grill out so we put up our grills until the winter maybe it will be better when its autumn. We are having chili for supper tonight since I need soft foods. I wanted to grill out but hubby says he is always tired,

• Members

We are done with grilling this year we had two days worth of grilling, its been too hot to grill out so we put up our grills until the winter maybe it will be better when its autumn. We are having chili for supper tonight since I need soft foods. I wanted to grill out but hubby says he is always tired,

• Members

Supper is best avoided - it's bad for blood sugar.

There is supper and supper.

On this thread I read it as an evening meal, i.e. dinner, a;though we would call it tea. I would normally take it that supper is the evening meal given in hospital.

My parents used to have bread and cheese late at night which they called supper.

• Members

There is supper and supper.

On this thread I read it as an evening meal, i.e. dinner, a;though we would call it tea. I would normally take it that supper is the evening meal given in hospital.

My parents used to have bread and cheese late at night which they called supper.

Anyway, this evening for my evening meal, supper, dinner, tea, I had lamb's heart in gravy, with roast potatoes and runner beans. Edited by Invicta

• Administrators

On our anniversary, we went to a steak house that has a special deal on Tuesdays. Two entrees, which included salad or soup and potato of choice. One dessert to split, which was good, since it would have been too much food otherwise. We had filet mignon. Goood!

Last night we had fish with a mess of zuchinni and summer squash. My stomach hurt (it's been doing that a good bit since my dad's diagnosis) so I didn't eat, but my hubby liked it.

• Members

On our anniversary, we went to a steak house that has a special deal on Tuesdays. Two entrees, which included salad or soup and potato of choice. One dessert to split, which was good, since it would have been too much food otherwise. We had filet mignon. Goood!

Last night we had fish with a mess of zuchinni and summer squash. My stomach hurt (it's been doing that a good bit since my dad's diagnosis) so I didn't eat, but my hubby liked it.

I'm glad you and your husband had a fine meal out on your anniversary!

I'll pray for you regarding your stomach as well as that pertaining to this.