• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Sunday night I made Crescent Chicken Squares. Since I live along I'm still eating it :-) But it's yummy.

Ingredients:
1 package cream cheese
3 TBsp. butter (divided)
Salt & Pepper to taste (I used Garlic Salt & Pepper)
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
1/4 - 1/2 cup minced onion (your preference)
1 1/2 cans of crescent rolls

Mix 2 Tbsp. of butter and all of cream cheese until smooth. Add seasonings, chicken, and onion and mix well.

Roll out crescent rolls - but don't separate them all the way. Leave them in rectangles (2 triangles) and press the preforation to seal it. Place heaping spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture on each rectangle. Bring 4 corners to top and twist to seal. Use remaining butter to lightly coat top of cresecent rolls.

Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes.

The recipe oringially called for only 1 can of crescent rolls, but I found that I had extra mixture leftover, so I used my small can (half size) to make 2 extra squares.

Serves 6.

Ramba29

• Members

[quote="Bakershalfdozen"]
I luuuuuuvvvvv Mexican Restaurant food. I like Taco Bell too but sitdown restaurant Mexican food is just too-too.

Unfortunately Hubby doesn't like it so it has been YEARS! :bawling: :verymad:

:mrgreen:

Anyhoo, tonight we are having mackerel patties, rice and broccoli.
[/quote]

Here's an idea for you: have a 'takeout night' once a month and you get mexican takeout and hubby gets whatever takeout he wants :)