• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Baked Tilapia, au gratin potatoes, broccoli, salad

Brunswick stew, Baked Tilapia? I have not heard of these but they sound interesting.

Today I made a fish pie, Salmon, Cod, Smoked Haddock, Prawns, hard boiled eggs, in cheese sauce, topped with garlic mashed potatoes with crème fraîche. Served with fine beans and sugar snap peas.

• Administrators

Talapia is a mild fish. I don't usually do anything fancy with it - just bake it with a little salt added. I make a homemade tartar sauce (the most recent is mayonnaise mixed with a sweet/spicy red pepper relish) so plain fish is best. It's actually quite good.

Tonight: onion burgers. One of my hubby's favorites, and so easy. Brown the ground beef, drain the fat, and add french onion soup (no water necessary). We use a variety of breads, but small french rolls are really good - whatever toppings are desired and it's good to go...and delicious.

• Members

Sounds good. The onion soup, is it instant soup? Cup-a-soup thing?

Today I had left over fish pie, same again tomorrow. Actually I made it specially for today as we attend our senior's lunch at church and they had roast pork today and I don't eat pork so I took my own lunch.

Edited by Invicta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...