• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Sausage and Scramble eggs, along with homemade biscuits.

We like scrambled eggs we add chopped chives and serve with Lea & Perrins Worcester Sauce for me and a vegetarian Worcester Sauce for my wife and my daughters when they come as they are allergic to fish.

Today we had home made French bread pizzas and salad.

• Members

Hot wings and BBQ wings with blue cheese dressing.

Honey Glazed BBQ and rippled potato chips.

Chocolate fondue with pretzels, bananas, and brownies.

Mt. Dew, Root Beer, and Grape soda.

:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

I'm feeling hungry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Roast lamb, roast potatoes, peas and chantenay carrots, followed by apple and blackberry crumble, at our church seniors lunch.I did Leeks and potatoes in a chese sauce (Poirot au gratin), EDIT sorry not Hercule, should read Poireax. as well as mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers for my wife. Next week it will be our Christmas lunch, turkey etc. We charge ÂŁ2 about $3 for the meal, but next week will be free as we had a donation from the family of a former member who died recently.

Edited by Invicta

• Members

We had toasted sandwiches for lunch and for supper I had a side of salmonn with a baked potato and vegetables. I bought the salmon frozen and it was only when I went to cook it that I noticed it was pacific salmon from China. Anyway, it makes room in our freezer for a Scottish salmon that are ½ price in Tesco. I can buy a whole one and they will fillet it and skin it then I can bung it in the freezer for when the family come.

• 3 weeks later...