• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Crock pot pork roast, mac and cheese, lemon cake, and hot green tea.

I was intending to use up my Chicken Tonight Spanish sauce up but I got a piece of chicken out of the freezer yesterday and forgot to put it in the fridge and it didn't smell too good this morning, so I did a vegetable stew using the last of the sauce and had it with jacket potatoes (baked potatoes)

• Administrators

I was intending to use up my Chicken Tonight Spanish sauce up but I got a piece of chicken out of the freezer yesterday and forgot to put it in the fridge and it didn't smell too good this morning, so I did a vegetable stew using the last of the sauce and had it with jacket potatoes (baked potatoes)

What is your Chicken Tonight Spanish sauce? Would you share the recipe?

• Members

What is your Chicken Tonight Spanish sauce? Would you share the recipe?

Chicken tonight is a range of sauces by Knorr. The only two that I use of the range are the Spanish and Creamy French. The Spanish is very similar to Poulet Basquaise. http://www.frenchfoodfreaks.co.uk/content.php?mod=recipes&id_rec=6&id_cor=3&id_reg=1

Or:

http://recipe.aol.com/recipe/poulet-basquaise/76562