• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Cauliflower and cheese soup, followed with lamb in French bread with mustard.

What is Mesquite? I used to like Kettle Chips Mesquite and Salsa but I didn't know what Mesquite was. They don't do that flavour now.

• Members

Mesquite is a bush/plant that grows in the Western part of the United States. When it is burned it gives off a flavorful smoke that people flavor meats and food with during a cook out or a bar-be-que. I would assume that, these days, there is a chemical mixture that can be used instead, or purchased mesquite wood chips that can be put on a fire.

Supper this evening was baked Italian chicken, potato pancakes, baked beans, and pineapple up-side down cake.

• Members

For my wife I fried mushrooms with green onion, red pepper, baby tomatoes, with some dried garlic in olive oil, served with Steamed veg, Asparagus, runner beans, carrot and sweet potato. I just had the vegetables buttered with french bread.

• Members

Homemade leak and Lentil soup with crusty French bread.

Our 12 year old granddaughter invited us to supper today, Thursday. She wanted to cook us something for an exam. We cannot go as my wife has got flu. However this is what she said she is doing?

I'm doing Cream of Asparagus soup, treakle spounge pudding and Peach, Pear and apple Juice (all home made).

Rachel