• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

http://www.onlinebaptist.com/messageboards/images/icons/smile.gif

Steak (it's getting boring) with jacket potatoes and ratatouille, followed by fresh fruit. (a Granny Smith and a clementine)

• Members

Lunch: Lamb done in a casserole in the oven with nothing added but some dried mint, with steamed vegetables. French bread.

Supper: Salad. I came across a deli in town which I had not noticed before, I bought a small pot of lentil, red onion and beetroot salad to try. Very nice. Served with watercress, baby toms and cue from the garden, red cabbage slaw, and grated celeriac and carrot (French: Duo de crudit

• Members

-edit-
How anyone can eat hot dogs on the Lord's Day escapes me.
-edit-

Well, technically it was not the Lord's Day it was Wed. But I'd eat a Hot Dog over -watercress, baby toms and cue from the garden, red cabbage slaw, and grated celeriac and carrot- anyday! :lol:

Ge 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.