• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I had some dinner at my school tonight(they always provide dinner) but I was hungry after classes so I went with another teacher to get some meat. It's really delicious. It's small squares of pork grilled on the table in front of you and you eat it with sauce, onions, and rice, and wrapped in lettuce. Of course, you can eat it any other way you want, as well. It was really good and I'm now stuffed at 11 at night. :frog

• Members

This lasted 3 days. I made 2 different variations as my wife is a vegetarian.

I simmered the vegetables (Onion, leek, carrot, cellery ,celeriac, courgette, green beans) Then split it into 2 pans. to the vegetarian side I added mushrooms, frozen baby broad beans and some Knorr vegetable stock granules. To the fish side I added a Knorr fish stock cube, then when it was all cooked I added the salmon (Steamed when it was bought) and the prawns.

Day 2 added the rest of the prawns.

Garlic mashed potatoes: Mash cooked potatoes with some cr

• Members
Chicken tenderloins smothered in chicken soup sauce' date=' fried potatoes, peas and rolls. Also homemade pumpkin cake. CJP56.[/quote']

Do you not have "Chicken Tonight" in the US? If you do, I reccommend the Creamy French variety.

I had slow cooked beef and vegetables in Red Wine.

• Members

Yesterday I made asparagus soup. We love asparagus and when we buy some we cut off the hard ends, wash them and then freeze them. When we have enough , we make soup from them.

Today, it was the Christmas lunch at our old folks weekly lunch club, so we just had a little salad for supper.