• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members
Not quite sure what I am having tonight!!!! We are going to the county fair' date=' so hard telling what I will end up eating!!! As long as I get my vinegar fries, I will be happy!!!! :thumb[/quote']

I have never heard of vinegar fries

• Members

vinegar fries are to die for..... maybe it is just because I eat them at the fair.... but all they are are thicker gut fries with skins on, deep fried. Then ya salt them.... I usually go overboard, and then shake cider vinegar over the top of them......................... my mouth is watering..... can't wait to sink my teeth into them :thumb

• Members
vinegar fries are to die for..... maybe it is just because I eat them at the fair.... but all they are are thicker gut fries with skins on' date=' deep fried. Then ya salt them.... I usually go overboard, and then shake cider vinegar over the top of them......................... my mouth is watering..... can't wait to sink my teeth into them :thumb[/quote']

Sounds good I like salt and vinegar chips

• Members

Julie! Where ya been? What happened to your excercising smiley avatar?

Just been pretty busy...... trying to get on here a little more often now, but mainly reading a few posts. Not sure what happened to my avatar. Oh well, havent been doing much exercising :lol

• Members
vinegar fries are to die for..... maybe it is just because I eat them at the fair.... but all they are are thicker gut fries with skins on' date=' deep fried. Then ya salt them.... I usually go overboard, and then shake cider vinegar over the top of them......................... my mouth is watering..... can't wait to sink my teeth into them :thumb[/quote']

Shew, that made my taste buds squirm...not sure if it was a squirm of fear or delight though!

• Members

Just been pretty busy...... trying to get on here a little more often now, but mainly reading a few posts. Not sure what happened to my avatar. Oh well, havent been doing much exercising :lol

It's good to see you here, excercising or not! I haven't been excercising much either, but with the weather finally cooling off I plan to get motivated to do so again.