• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Assault on our Family

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

John,

Some excellent counsel has been given here by all the posters in this thread::::::

***Have your pastor and his wife there at the meeting too.

***Record everything the social worker says and does. Be sure to tell her/him in advance that you are doing so.

***Pray continuously and continually about this and give it totally to the LORD.

Now I am going to add a few more things ::::::::::

***Have at least two more couples there from your church who you know and trust to be excellent in counsel and wisdom. This is so that you outnumber those social workers. I know that you and God make a majority, but this is also one of the reasons why God gives us friends. Instruct them (your friends) to be fervent in silent prayer during the actual meeting.

***On the day that the social workers are to come you and all of your church people precede that visit with a session of several hours (((((possibly even all morning long))))) of prayer and Bible reading to invoke God's protection around your family and to bind Satan.

***Do not let them catch you unawares. i.e. Do not permit them to reschedule this meeting for another time at the last minute.

***During the meeting make sure you and your wife exercise the utmost meekness and carefulenss in all of your answers to their questions. Take your time with your answers and never let them intimidate you. Pray diligently before during and after each question they present to you. I know what you mean by her technique to sweet-talk you into relaxing your guard and then when that guard is down "striking with her "dagger" straight for your jugular". NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recognize her as one who needs the LORD as she is also a sinful soul for whom Christ died.

We alll are praying for you, John. We are trusting the LORD to work a great and wonderful victory here and look forward to what God will do on your behalf. :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

• Members
John,

Some excellent counsel has been given here by all the posters in this thread::::::

***Have your pastor and his wife there at the meeting too.

***Record everything the social worker says and does. Be sure to tell her/him in advance that you are doing so.

***Pray continuously and continually about this and give it totally to the LORD.

Now I am going to add a few more things ::::::::::

***Have at least two more couples there from your church who you know and trust to be excellent in counsel and wisdom. This is so that you outnumber those social workers. I know that you and God make a majority, but this is also one of the reasons why God gives us friends. Instruct them (your friends) to be fervent in silent prayer during the actual meeting.

***On the day that the social workers are to come you and all of your church people precede that visit with a session of several hours (((((possibly even all morning long))))) of prayer and Bible reading to invoke God's protection around your family and to bind Satan.

***Do not let them catch you unawares. i.e. Do not permit them to reschedule this meeting for another time at the last minute.

***During the meeting make sure you and your wife exercise the utmost meekness and carefulenss in all of your answers to their questions. Take your time with your answers and never let them intimidate you. Pray diligently before during and after each question they present to you. I know what you mean by her technique to sweet-talk you into relaxing your guard and then when that guard is down "striking with her "dagger" straight for your jugular". NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recognize her as one who needs the LORD as she is also a sinful soul for whom Christ died.

We alll are praying for you, John. We are trusting the LORD to work a great and wonderful victory here and look forward to what God will do on your behalf. :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Thank you for your counsel and prayers.

The meeting is schedualed for tomorrow morning (Monday, Feb. 23) at 9:45 Central time. I pray I may have a good report to share with you all later tomorrow.