• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who are you and what is your ministry?

• Members

That question is :ot:

Just kidding, Tina. I think it's a requirement that most topics go off-topic within a short time.

In fact, a few of us specialize in it. I just grabbed the opportunity to use the :ot: emoticon that's used against me a lot.
:frog
Mitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My name's Lexy. I just got saved this past year and God has called me to be a preacher. I'm not in any partcular full time ministry yet, but I'm working a lot at the church I go to now (North Gainesville Baptist Church www.ngbcfl.org) and my pastor has given me many opportunies to "get my feet wet" in the ministry, such as leading music, bible studies, devotions, hospital visits (just generally sticking by him when he's doing all that "preacher stuff" between church services! :D ), and I've even been allowed to preach a Wednesday night service. Throughout the course of this past year (and ESPECIALLY that wednesday night!) the Lord really confirmed the call to preach on my life and now I have a genuine peace that it's what He wants me to do!

P.S. Bro. Matt said I could join :frog

P.S.S. Sorry, I've never been able to use a childish remark like that! lol j/k

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hello my name is Ryan Olson I am director of a ministry called Bible Senders www.onlinebaptist.com/biblesenders. Our main goals is to provide needy biblically sound missionaries and Pastors with Bibles and other scripture. We can use any new and used bibles tracts etc. I also recently just started a website at http://xsorbit30.com/users5/thebiblesenders/index.php I am hoping to compile a list of resources where people can get materials to witness. I am also hoping to get a decent sized discussion board of ministry type thing no fluff just good articles and stories about witnessing etc. God bless. :)

• Members

Hello my name is Ryan Olson I am director of a ministry called Bible Senders www.onlinebaptist.com/biblesenders. Our main goals is to provide needy biblically sound missionaries and Pastors with Bibles and other scripture. We can use any new and used bibles tracts etc. I also recently just started a website at http://xsorbit30.com/users5/thebiblesenders/index.php I am hoping to compile a list of resources where people can get materials to witness. I am also hoping to get a decent sized discussion board of ministry type thing no fluff just good articles and stories about witnessing etc. God bless. :)

...and I am his wife Stephanie :D