• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your original denomination

What denomination were you raised in?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What denomination were you raised in?

• None
    • Other
    • Assemblies of God
    • Methodist
    • Pentecostal
    • Catholic
    • Episcopalian
    • Lutheran
    • Baptist
    • Presbyterian

• Members

[quote="hannah"]
I can't figure out how to edit the poll part. I should have put in "none of the above" but I forgot. Sorry. :oops:
[/quote]

No problem--I just voted "None"--I don't think you can edit the poll once you post it and people start voting.

I'm an Independent Fundamental Baptist now. Born again, blood washed Jewish believer in 1974. :D

• Members

Well we were raised Anglican. They are not much different than the Catholic faith, however there are some differences.
Anglican is not an option up there. Would you like me to vote other or would you like to edit the options to have the Anglican denomination added? :)

However it really doesn't matter to me what I was, what is most important is who I am now!!! Praise GOD for opening my eyes and heart....nothing but the blood of Jesus.

• Members

My family was Independent until I was 7 then they got in a tiff with another couple in the church. I was recently saved at 6 1/2 when they pulled me out of my church. We never really got back stable into a church, most of them we tried were SBC, unfortunately...Then the Lord led us back to our church again which is IFB when I was 12. Have been here every since, my parents don't really attend like they should, they were extremely active when we were in the church before.