• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Members

Typical of Macs....gotta jump through hoops to get what you want. :tum

Uh-huh. You've used Macs. You should know that they are much more streamlined than Windows. And easier to use. :cool :lol

And sorry John...I'm not much of a WWII buff. We can talk about computers. :lol :wink

• Members

I think the last Apple I used was the Apple II. I liked it, but compared to todays computers it wasn't much more than a word processor! :lol:

The WWII era shaped the world we now live in today. From the borders of many countries to their internal politics and views of foreign affairs, from societal standards to biblical prophecy, WWII was/is the major worldly factor in what we have today.

• Members

They like our power when it is convenient for them. I wonder how much they would fight against us going to war if they were on the receiving end once again.

And you should drop by an Apple store. You can go in and play on any of the computers. They're good stuff. :thumb

• Members

I don't think I have ever seen an Apple store in this area!

I still recall when President Reagan decided to bomb Libya because of their terrorist actions and France wouldn't allow our bombers based in Englad to fly across French air space to reach Libya!

Of course that didn't stop President Reagan. He sent our bombers the long way around and achieved his goals that way.

Oh, and I don't recall any lessening of terrorist threats towards France because of their refusal to allow America access to her air space either.