• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

Guest Guest

John81, because this is your thread, would you please tell us why have you decided to have some cowboy cartoon as your avatar? I find it interesting because I think you're over 25.

• Members
John81' date=' because this is your thread, would you please tell us why have you decided to have some cowboy cartoon as your avatar? I find it interesting because I think you're over 25.[/quote']

For a long while I didn't have an avatar because I didn't know how to do that. Finally a wonderful member helped me enough so that even I could download an avatar here. I went to a website and spent literally hours searching for an avatar I liked. I finally settled on Yosemite Sam because I've always liked him anyway and decided I wasn't going to spend hours more looking.

We can both be rootin' tootin', and Yosemite Sam is such a fine actor as I've seen him portray some great Confederates in wonderful films with the dazzling Bugs Bunny. :Green

And yes, I am over 25; I'm 44, very soon to be 45. So, me and Yosemite Sam go way back, as I've known him since the 60s...the 1960s, that is :tum

• 2 weeks later...