• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Praise God for His multiplied blessings in our lives!

Thanks be to God for pastors who tend to the flock the Lord has entrusted to them!

Glory to God for one day every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

thanks brother John for keeping the thread going I've seen a lot of new faces most all have been here a lot longer than I have but I sure have enjoyed all the post all 28 pages .

thanks brother John and thanks to all the others as well and I hope to see you back soon.

God bless 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The Lord led me to this during a very difficult time in my life. These verses are a special treasure still.

Psalm 103:1-5 King James Version

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

whats this thread about

Almost anything it would seem!

Good morning Rosie! How are you this day? Anything on your mind? Are you warmer than most of the rest of the country?

It was really windy here yesterday and overnight. Even so, I ventured forth and did our shopping.

I've been pulling a blanket up over my legs when I read my Bible first thing in the morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Members

oh ok thanks

it is cold here but prolly not as cold as you.. whereever you are..i am tired... i have painting on my mind.. trying to get rested up so i can continue...i sit with an afghan on my legs in the mornings when i do devotions as well.. they hate cold

• Members

Hopefully we will have a quorum of our members at church tomorrow since we are to have our annual church meeting and vote on upcoming matters of the new year.

The weather people can't make up their mind if we might have some rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow, nothing but cold or what's going one. It seems every hour they change the forecast. Then they say part of the area may have this but the other part that. Then they change them up and then they say we could all get some of it but we might not get any or we could get a mix.

All of this while they are using billion of dollars worth of computers and satellites to do their work for them.

From what I can tell, my guess about tomorrows weather is likely to be as accurate as their ever changing forecasts.

Whatever the weather does, Lord willing we'll be at church no matter how many or few others are able to make it.