• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Members

Hi John! Hope you're doing well! I think about you every now and then and also wonder how your son is doing. I don't suppose you do facebook? We got tickets to fly home to the states for a few months - will get home on November 23rd which is also my dad's 70th birthday. Parents aren't supposed to be that old!! Things are going very well here now. Am very busy with my hubby and our 3 girls. The oldest lost her first tooth yesterday, and the baby is now 5 months old. Well, later gator! :)

• Members

Hi John! Hope you're doing well! I think about you every now and then and also wonder how your son is doing. I don't suppose you do facebook? We got tickets to fly home to the states for a few months - will get home on November 23rd which is also my dad's 70th birthday. Parents aren't supposed to be that old!! Things are going very well here now. Am very busy with my hubby and our 3 girls. The oldest lost her first tooth yesterday, and the baby is now 5 months old. Well, later gator! :)

So great to hear from you! I miss our chats and fun in the fun and games forum back in the day. Recently I noticed you had been here and I said a prayer for you and your family.

Our oldest son went through several months of very serious rebellion earlier this year but after much prayer from our church and great biblical effort by others, he is doing better now. He's passing all his classes and seems intent upon doing right.

It's hard to believe your children are that old already. It seems like just a month ago your little girl was tugging on your leg and you were awaiting your new baby to arrive. Now you have a 5 month old! Praise God for His wonderful blessings!

Oops, I didn't realize it was this late. I need to go so I can visit my dad and help him get his mail and stuff. He turned 71 this year so I know what you mean about parents getting old. That's great you will arrive on your dads 70th birthday!

After while crocidile!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello! It's been awhile! So exciting to see how the Lord is moving in your church, John! A few of the ladies in our church and I are in the very beginnings of starting a girls club type thing and it's so exciting to see how the Lord is pulling it all together in His perfect timing! We covet your prayers here! I didn't know about your son. My heart broke as I read what you wrote but I am so glad to hear that he's "on his way back" per say. :-) God is good! Sorry I don't stop by here more often. A crazy Summer really threw off all of my little habits. lol Glad to be able to stop by every once in awhile though. :-)

• Members

Hello! It's been awhile! So exciting to see how the Lord is moving in your church, John! A few of the ladies in our church and I are in the very beginnings of starting a girls club type thing and it's so exciting to see how the Lord is pulling it all together in His perfect timing! We covet your prayers here! I didn't know about your son. My heart broke as I read what you wrote but I am so glad to hear that he's "on his way back" per say. :-) God is good! Sorry I don't stop by here more often. A crazy Summer really threw off all of my little habits. lol Glad to be able to stop by every once in awhile though. :-)

I'll certainly pray for your "girls club". While we need corporate worship and study, we also need groups where we can grow and share among "our own".

Summer was so hot and humid, I thought it would never end. Then once September got here it seems time has flown! I barely remember September, October or even the first half of November! :o

It's always good to hear from year whether often or every now and then. You are in my prayers.

• 1 year later...