• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LoL! I haven't been on in forever (except for my 10 second drop in the other day) because I've been down with a nasty crud! I don't know if it was a strain of the pig flu or what but it was bad! I was flat out for almost 3 days and near useless for another 3 or 4 days. Needless to say I didn't hardly do anything last week! lol! Then it left this nagging cough so there was no way I was going to try to sit at a public computer and try not to cough all over it! lol! So yeah.....that's where I was...not that you asked! lol!

• Members

There's a lot of bad stuff going around. Many folks around here have everything from simple colds to the flu. Travis missed three days of school last week but thankfully he didn't have the flue.

That's nice of you not to spread your virus to the public computers.:icon_mrgreen:I pray you have a full, swift recovery.:icon_pray:

• Members

Thanks! I'm finally feeling alot better! The funny thing about the strain that seems to be travelling my town is after it's all said and done it leaves you with this nagging cough...which is really annoying! lol! But other than that I'm feeling great. :-)

That sounds like what Travis had earlier in the year. Whatever it was, it hit him hard and then when it seemed to be gone he still had a cough that dragged on for about two weeks.

I'm glad you are feeling better. As always, it's great to see you posting here!