• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Super Duper Praise and Prayer Request

Will

• Members

Some of you may remember that last year(around September or so) I asked for prayer for a young man from my home church(where I will be returning to in a month or so) who had gotten involved in Wicca. He had moved out of his parent's place and into an apartment with a coven member.

Well, I just received word last night, that he's apparently been speaking to Pastor and his parent's again, and this past week, he'd been coming to church services. Last night, he apologized to the church for some of his actions when he left, and was baptized. Praise the Lord, the Prodigal has returned!!!

Please be praying for him, and for me as well. I'm going to be giving my Pastor permission to let this young fella know that I was formerly involved in the occult as well, and that I'm here for him to talk to if he needs to speak with someone who has been there. We(EX's) know how difficult it can be coming (back) to Christianity after being involved in the occult. Please be praying.

• 1 year later...