• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's wrong with Christian Rock?

• Members
Whether those artists music glorifies God or not is highly debatable.

true but the lyrics on their own glorify god

and so they at least have something going for them you should agree

^so do you judge people purely on how they look?

do you see the fruit of the holy spirit physically?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Discussion. And good Google skills. When the last site "researched" me i googled SamoX19. CTF comes up many times. And im not bored there. I'm looking for info here. There aren't any IFB's there...

• Members

So christians should wear suits and ties? You wear those all the time? And I don't see christian. I see, blonde kid in a suit and tie. How does what someone wears affect how they are going, and how they get others to go to heaven? You know there are ministries out there like "The Cowboy Church," and biker ministries? Are you saying that everyone who goes to one of those is not getting saved when they submit their lives to God. How does what your wearing affect your way and other's way into heaven? God didn't wear a suit. So are you "of the world" for wearing one?

• Members

I don't wear a suit all the time. I'm done here. If you think that Skillet, Toby Mac and Kutless look like Christians then you are spiritually discerned. You have no interest in learning or discussion, you simply want to go around in circles.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

• Members

You're taking the old Baptist approach eh? "He found a flaw in my foundation. I should throw a scripture out here that means he's wrong and be done with the discussion." This is why i came here. To find out why Baptists like ya'll are so defensive and get some real info out.

?Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish,? 2 Peter 2:10-12

see, i can do it too:

"Because you refuse to accept my position, I am obligated to tell everyone that you are a false teacher, and every other faithful Christian and congregation must reject you." Romans 16: 17

^but see that scripture does not mean that. Scripture out of context can say whatever we want it to say and thats what has happened here with all of you. You speak of God as if you know him, but you reject others. God loved others. What has happened to you?